- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
- Nigerian ambassador to Qatar, Abdullahi Wase is dead
A Nigerian lady identified as ‘Ho Lar Sugar’ who was drugged and gang raped by 5 guys, has been empowered by a kindhearted young man. In case you missed earlier story, read here and the follow up story here.
The young man identified as Bright Sylvanus has empowered the girl by getting her everything she needs to learn fashion design, and also paying for her training fee.
Posting pictures of himself with the young lady, he wrote;
‘(HO LAR SUGAR IS NOW A FASHION DESIGNER) Who else remember the young lady that was raped ,you guys remember I promised her Dubai trip or another choice but she said she don’t want to go to Dubia now so she made this choice which I have fulfilled my promise am not supposed to make this post but I made the promise openly that’s why am posting this openly.
I told you all that she must change and I believe with God I serve she must change. Our sister is not a fashion designer. We got her everything she needs for the work we paid her learning fee and we still blessed other two widows which I can’t post about them here.
And thanks to my brother who supported me in a big way. May God bless you bro. We did this together and I believe her dreams have come to pass. Thanks all for York love( her parents was so happy and they said that God will bless us all. Andasyn God will bless you bloood’
See more photos below.