- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Rat steals 1,000 pounds marijuana in Argentina, 8 Officers fired
Nigeria has got a counterpart-country where animals go into government offices to swallow things. Argentina officers are fired after blaming mice for 1,000 pounds of missing marijuana.
Eight Police Officers in Pilar, Argentina have taken been arrested after marijuana disappeared from a police warehouse and they blamed mice for it.
The police warehouse was supposed to have 13,000 pounds of marijuana but after a recent inspection, it was revealed that 1,000 pounds of marijuana was missing. When questioned about the missing marijuana, the officers told officials that mice must have eaten it.
A spokesperson for the judge stated: “Buenos Aires University experts have explained that mice wouldn’t mistake the drug for food, and that if a large group of mice had eaten it, a lot of corpses would have been found in the warehouse.”
Eight officers have been fired and will testify in front of the judge on May 4. The judge will decide on whether or not the drugs are missing due to “expedience or negligence.”