- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
- Masked policemen whisk Dino Melaye away from hospital
- Emir of Lafia, Isah Mustapha Awgai is dead
- Pandemonium in Katsina community as Gunmen on motorcycles kill four
Rat steals 1,000 pounds marijuana in Argentina, 8 Officers fired
Nigeria has got a counterpart-country where animals go into government offices to swallow things. Argentina officers are fired after blaming mice for 1,000 pounds of missing marijuana.
Eight Police Officers in Pilar, Argentina have taken been arrested after marijuana disappeared from a police warehouse and they blamed mice for it.
The police warehouse was supposed to have 13,000 pounds of marijuana but after a recent inspection, it was revealed that 1,000 pounds of marijuana was missing. When questioned about the missing marijuana, the officers told officials that mice must have eaten it.
A spokesperson for the judge stated: “Buenos Aires University experts have explained that mice wouldn’t mistake the drug for food, and that if a large group of mice had eaten it, a lot of corpses would have been found in the warehouse.”
Eight officers have been fired and will testify in front of the judge on May 4. The judge will decide on whether or not the drugs are missing due to “expedience or negligence.”