- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
- Court nullifies Omo-Agege’s suspension by Senate, says its unconstitutional
- Court jails Popular SAN, Joseph Nwobike in Lagos over justice perversion
- Bomb explodes at Ohanaeze Ndigbo President’s home in enugu
- Photos: Suicide bombers attacks Mosque in Borno, killed at least 5, injured many
- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
Rat steals 1,000 pounds marijuana in Argentina, 8 Officers fired
Nigeria has got a counterpart-country where animals go into government offices to swallow things. Argentina officers are fired after blaming mice for 1,000 pounds of missing marijuana.
Eight Police Officers in Pilar, Argentina have taken been arrested after marijuana disappeared from a police warehouse and they blamed mice for it.
The police warehouse was supposed to have 13,000 pounds of marijuana but after a recent inspection, it was revealed that 1,000 pounds of marijuana was missing. When questioned about the missing marijuana, the officers told officials that mice must have eaten it.
A spokesperson for the judge stated: “Buenos Aires University experts have explained that mice wouldn’t mistake the drug for food, and that if a large group of mice had eaten it, a lot of corpses would have been found in the warehouse.”
Eight officers have been fired and will testify in front of the judge on May 4. The judge will decide on whether or not the drugs are missing due to “expedience or negligence.”