- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
Rat steals 1,000 pounds marijuana in Argentina, 8 Officers fired
Nigeria has got a counterpart-country where animals go into government offices to swallow things. Argentina officers are fired after blaming mice for 1,000 pounds of missing marijuana.
Eight Police Officers in Pilar, Argentina have taken been arrested after marijuana disappeared from a police warehouse and they blamed mice for it.
The police warehouse was supposed to have 13,000 pounds of marijuana but after a recent inspection, it was revealed that 1,000 pounds of marijuana was missing. When questioned about the missing marijuana, the officers told officials that mice must have eaten it.
A spokesperson for the judge stated: “Buenos Aires University experts have explained that mice wouldn’t mistake the drug for food, and that if a large group of mice had eaten it, a lot of corpses would have been found in the warehouse.”
Eight officers have been fired and will testify in front of the judge on May 4. The judge will decide on whether or not the drugs are missing due to “expedience or negligence.”