- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
- Masked policemen whisk Dino Melaye away from hospital
- Emir of Lafia, Isah Mustapha Awgai is dead
- Pandemonium in Katsina community as Gunmen on motorcycles kill four
BBNaija: Pasuma reacts to Cee-c’s fight with Tobi
Popular Fuji musician, Pasuma has called on the organisers of Big Brother Naija to be more strict in addressing issues that bother on verbal abuse in the house.
Pasuma’s reaction is as a result of Cee-C’s verbal confrontation of fellow housemate, Tobi yesterday.
Cee-c on Wednesday verbally attacked Tobi for over an hour which led to Biggie issuing her a warning strike.
She had accused Tobi of gossiping and talking behind her with other housemates.
Reacting to the development, Pasuma on his Instagram page wrote: “I haven’t been paying attention to the Nigeria’s BBNAIJA reality show until recently i started receiving its viral updates which really have been largely filled with unpalatable dramas and misconducts by some of the housemates.
“The latest of this is the mindless verbal assault launched by one of the female housemates called CeeC against a male housemate named Tobi.
“This undesirable behaviour is clearly one of the indications of the collapse of our moral system and the weakness of the family unit as a vital agent of the society with the prime obligation to install values, good conduct and discipline in children from the cradle.
” Indeed, I’ve personally taken that as a duty as a parent. It’s always been part of my songs to the society and its expected that parents will take this responsibility with more seriousness.
“Though the BBN managers have penalised the erring housemate for her bad conduct, there must be stricter rules to effectively curb this unpleasant acts so as to enable viewers enjoy the real entertainment and instructional purposes of the show.”