- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
- Masked policemen whisk Dino Melaye away from hospital
- Emir of Lafia, Isah Mustapha Awgai is dead
- Pandemonium in Katsina community as Gunmen on motorcycles kill four
Mikel Obi, Obafemi Martins’ Toys make list of ‘SUPER SEVEN’ most expensive cars owned by African Footballers
Footballers are known to spend huge sums of money to buy classy cars, which are perhaps their most expensive and glamorous purchases and African footballers are no exceptions.
African footballers have also developed the culture of not being afraid to splash heavy amounts on some elegant rides that match their class if you may like.
Here is a list of SUPER SEVEN most expensive cars owned by African Footballers
7. SULLEY MUNTARI (GHANA):
LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO – £135,000 (N66 Million)
Sulley Muntari was part of the Portsmouth squad that lifted the FA cup during the two consecutive seasons of 2008/9 and 2009/10.
He drives a sweet Lamborghini Gallardo with an estimated worth of about £135,000. He loves cars so much that he also runs a car pimping business.