- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
Mikel Obi, Obafemi Martins’ Toys make list of ‘SUPER SEVEN’ most expensive cars owned by African Footballers
Footballers are known to spend huge sums of money to buy classy cars, which are perhaps their most expensive and glamorous purchases and African footballers are no exceptions.
African footballers have also developed the culture of not being afraid to splash heavy amounts on some elegant rides that match their class if you may like.
Here is a list of SUPER SEVEN most expensive cars owned by African Footballers
7. SULLEY MUNTARI (GHANA):
LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO – £135,000 (N66 Million)
Sulley Muntari was part of the Portsmouth squad that lifted the FA cup during the two consecutive seasons of 2008/9 and 2009/10.
He drives a sweet Lamborghini Gallardo with an estimated worth of about £135,000. He loves cars so much that he also runs a car pimping business.