- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Mikel Obi, Obafemi Martins’ Toys make list of ‘SUPER SEVEN’ most expensive cars owned by African Footballers
Footballers are known to spend huge sums of money to buy classy cars, which are perhaps their most expensive and glamorous purchases and African footballers are no exceptions.
African footballers have also developed the culture of not being afraid to splash heavy amounts on some elegant rides that match their class if you may like.
Here is a list of SUPER SEVEN most expensive cars owned by African Footballers
7. SULLEY MUNTARI (GHANA):
LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO – £135,000 (N66 Million)
Sulley Muntari was part of the Portsmouth squad that lifted the FA cup during the two consecutive seasons of 2008/9 and 2009/10.
He drives a sweet Lamborghini Gallardo with an estimated worth of about £135,000. He loves cars so much that he also runs a car pimping business.