- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
Mikel Obi, Obafemi Martins’ Toys make list of ‘SUPER SEVEN’ most expensive cars owned by African Footballers
Footballers are known to spend huge sums of money to buy classy cars, which are perhaps their most expensive and glamorous purchases and African footballers are no exceptions.
African footballers have also developed the culture of not being afraid to splash heavy amounts on some elegant rides that match their class if you may like.
Here is a list of SUPER SEVEN most expensive cars owned by African Footballers
7. SULLEY MUNTARI (GHANA):
LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO – £135,000 (N66 Million)
Sulley Muntari was part of the Portsmouth squad that lifted the FA cup during the two consecutive seasons of 2008/9 and 2009/10.
He drives a sweet Lamborghini Gallardo with an estimated worth of about £135,000. He loves cars so much that he also runs a car pimping business.