- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
- Court nullifies Omo-Agege’s suspension by Senate, says its unconstitutional
- Court jails Popular SAN, Joseph Nwobike in Lagos over justice perversion
- Bomb explodes at Ohanaeze Ndigbo President’s home in enugu
- Photos: Suicide bombers attacks Mosque in Borno, killed at least 5, injured many
- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
According to reports, Kamra, his secretary and driver were returning home from the factory when the assailants attacked his car. Kamra died from the gunshot wounds he received.
The driver and secretary were also shot at during the shooting. There current state of health is yet unknown.
Billionaire businessman, Aliko Dangote, is reportedly scheduled to visit the plant today May 17th.
The Dangote plant, one of the ten established in Africa and outside Nigeria, was commissioned in May 2015.