- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
- BREAKING: Several injured in Lagos gas explosion
- BREAKING: Senate swears in Smart Adeyemi
- BREAKING: Kidnappers of female students caught, lynched in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: Three female students kidnapped in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: Five inmates in Ikoyi prison electrocuted to death
- BREAKING: Court upholds IGP’s power to recruit
A petroleum tanker loaded with 33,000 litres Premium Motor Spirit, PMS, is currently burning at the entrance of Gowon Estate, Ipaja Road, Alimosho, Lagos.
The incident occurred at about 6.30 am.
Motorists are advised to make use of alternative routes as traffic gridlock is building up.
Men of the Lagos State Fire Service and the State Emergency Management Agency, LASEMA who raced to scene are battling to put out the fire.
At press time, there was no casualty recorded.