- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
It was a season of fire outbreaks this week as buildings were gutted by fire in different parts of the country especially Lagos state.
One of the subsidiaries of Dangote Group of companies, Agro sack factory has been allegedly gutted by fire on Friday in Ibeshe, Abeokuta.
The video of the fire incident was first uploaded by one Abdulazeez Awwal on his Twitter page.
Dangote agro sack burning seriously right now at ibeshe abeokuta pic.twitter.com/HZ3sn3FMrR
— Abdulazeez Awwal (@AbdulazeezAww19) November 8, 2019