- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
Sound Sultan Declares Yoruba As The Official Language In His Household, Reveals Why
Veteran Nigerian singer, Sound Sultan has declared Yoruba as the official language in his house and has revealed why. One of Nigeria’s most popular singers, Sound Sultan, has revealed that Yoruba is now the official language in his house.
The veteran pop star who is respected for his achievements in the Nigerian music industry took to his Instagram page to make the revelation.
According to him, he realized that he has failed in his duties to pass down his culture to his kids and is now trying to reverse that.
Sharing a photo of his kids (seen above), he wrote:
“I JUST REALISED WHILE I WAS FULFILLING THIS BIG DREAM OF BRINGING MY KIDS UP AS AJE BUTTERS WHO SPEAK FLUENT ENGLISH ,THAT I HAVE FALLEN SHORT OF UPHOLDING MY DUTIES IN PASSING DOWN THE CULTURE THROUGH THE LANGUAGE OF YORUBA . …
“Yoruba is now the lingua franca in my house!!!!”