- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Pregnancy Scandal: Kizz Daniel’s accuser refutes claims, blame hackers
“Her Account Was Hacked”, says sister of lady who accused Kizz Daniel of impregnating her.
The singer who recently re-branded and changed his name from Kiss Daniel to Kizz Daniel landed in a baby mama mess for the very first time after a lady identified as Chinny Ubak claimed to the pregnant for him.
Kizz Daniel was accused of shying away from taking responsibilities as Chinny’s baby bump continues to grow.
“Hi Chinny I’m Chinny, please help me share this post. I’m pregnant for a Nigerian singer Kiss Daniel but he has been avoiding me and ignoring his calls and emails” she revealed to the blogger through a private chat made public.
However, our source has confirmed that the news was false and the Instagram account was reportedly hacked weeks ago.
This was revealed by the sister of the alleged pregnant lady via an Instagram DM.
As at press time, Kizz Daniel is yet to release a statement concerning the allegation levied against him by the lady.
Meanwhile, the Yeba crooner had shared a word of advice with his friends and followers on Twitter.
In the Tweet, the singer advised people to walk away from anything that gives them bad vibes and not to bother to try to make sense of it. He further stated that people should only do want makes them happy with their lives.
He said: “Walk away from anything that gives you bad vibes. You don’t have to make sense of it or make clear. It’s ur life, do what makes you happy.”