- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
Pregnancy Scandal: Kizz Daniel’s accuser refutes claims, blame hackers
“Her Account Was Hacked”, says sister of lady who accused Kizz Daniel of impregnating her.
The singer who recently re-branded and changed his name from Kiss Daniel to Kizz Daniel landed in a baby mama mess for the very first time after a lady identified as Chinny Ubak claimed to the pregnant for him.
Kizz Daniel was accused of shying away from taking responsibilities as Chinny’s baby bump continues to grow.
“Hi Chinny I’m Chinny, please help me share this post. I’m pregnant for a Nigerian singer Kiss Daniel but he has been avoiding me and ignoring his calls and emails” she revealed to the blogger through a private chat made public.
However, our source has confirmed that the news was false and the Instagram account was reportedly hacked weeks ago.
This was revealed by the sister of the alleged pregnant lady via an Instagram DM.
As at press time, Kizz Daniel is yet to release a statement concerning the allegation levied against him by the lady.
Meanwhile, the Yeba crooner had shared a word of advice with his friends and followers on Twitter.
In the Tweet, the singer advised people to walk away from anything that gives them bad vibes and not to bother to try to make sense of it. He further stated that people should only do want makes them happy with their lives.
He said: “Walk away from anything that gives you bad vibes. You don’t have to make sense of it or make clear. It’s ur life, do what makes you happy.”