- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Pregnancy Scandal: Kizz Daniel’s accuser refutes claims, blame hackers
“Her Account Was Hacked”, says sister of lady who accused Kizz Daniel of impregnating her.
The singer who recently re-branded and changed his name from Kiss Daniel to Kizz Daniel landed in a baby mama mess for the very first time after a lady identified as Chinny Ubak claimed to the pregnant for him.
Kizz Daniel was accused of shying away from taking responsibilities as Chinny’s baby bump continues to grow.
“Hi Chinny I’m Chinny, please help me share this post. I’m pregnant for a Nigerian singer Kiss Daniel but he has been avoiding me and ignoring his calls and emails” she revealed to the blogger through a private chat made public.
However, our source has confirmed that the news was false and the Instagram account was reportedly hacked weeks ago.
This was revealed by the sister of the alleged pregnant lady via an Instagram DM.
As at press time, Kizz Daniel is yet to release a statement concerning the allegation levied against him by the lady.
Meanwhile, the Yeba crooner had shared a word of advice with his friends and followers on Twitter.
In the Tweet, the singer advised people to walk away from anything that gives them bad vibes and not to bother to try to make sense of it. He further stated that people should only do want makes them happy with their lives.
He said: “Walk away from anything that gives you bad vibes. You don’t have to make sense of it or make clear. It’s ur life, do what makes you happy.”