- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
- Masked policemen whisk Dino Melaye away from hospital
- Emir of Lafia, Isah Mustapha Awgai is dead
- Pandemonium in Katsina community as Gunmen on motorcycles kill four
Pregnancy Scandal: Kizz Daniel’s accuser refutes claims, blame hackers
“Her Account Was Hacked”, says sister of lady who accused Kizz Daniel of impregnating her.
The singer who recently re-branded and changed his name from Kiss Daniel to Kizz Daniel landed in a baby mama mess for the very first time after a lady identified as Chinny Ubak claimed to the pregnant for him.
Kizz Daniel was accused of shying away from taking responsibilities as Chinny’s baby bump continues to grow.
“Hi Chinny I’m Chinny, please help me share this post. I’m pregnant for a Nigerian singer Kiss Daniel but he has been avoiding me and ignoring his calls and emails” she revealed to the blogger through a private chat made public.
However, our source has confirmed that the news was false and the Instagram account was reportedly hacked weeks ago.
This was revealed by the sister of the alleged pregnant lady via an Instagram DM.
As at press time, Kizz Daniel is yet to release a statement concerning the allegation levied against him by the lady.
Meanwhile, the Yeba crooner had shared a word of advice with his friends and followers on Twitter.
In the Tweet, the singer advised people to walk away from anything that gives them bad vibes and not to bother to try to make sense of it. He further stated that people should only do want makes them happy with their lives.
He said: “Walk away from anything that gives you bad vibes. You don’t have to make sense of it or make clear. It’s ur life, do what makes you happy.”