- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
Pregnancy Scandal: Kizz Daniel’s accuser refutes claims, blame hackers
“Her Account Was Hacked”, says sister of lady who accused Kizz Daniel of impregnating her.
The singer who recently re-branded and changed his name from Kiss Daniel to Kizz Daniel landed in a baby mama mess for the very first time after a lady identified as Chinny Ubak claimed to the pregnant for him.
Kizz Daniel was accused of shying away from taking responsibilities as Chinny’s baby bump continues to grow.
“Hi Chinny I’m Chinny, please help me share this post. I’m pregnant for a Nigerian singer Kiss Daniel but he has been avoiding me and ignoring his calls and emails” she revealed to the blogger through a private chat made public.
However, our source has confirmed that the news was false and the Instagram account was reportedly hacked weeks ago.
This was revealed by the sister of the alleged pregnant lady via an Instagram DM.
As at press time, Kizz Daniel is yet to release a statement concerning the allegation levied against him by the lady.
Meanwhile, the Yeba crooner had shared a word of advice with his friends and followers on Twitter.
In the Tweet, the singer advised people to walk away from anything that gives them bad vibes and not to bother to try to make sense of it. He further stated that people should only do want makes them happy with their lives.
He said: “Walk away from anything that gives you bad vibes. You don’t have to make sense of it or make clear. It’s ur life, do what makes you happy.”