- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
The Nigerian actress has taken to Instagram to share photos of her weight loss journey. Georgina Ibeh wrote on how happy she is to be a size 12.
She also thanked her colleagues, friends and family who supported her on her journey
It’s a thing of joy when someone who wants to lose weight manages to lose a few pounds not to talk of losing more than 10kg.
This is exactly why actress Georgina Ibeh took to her Instagram page to share photos of her weight loss journey. She wrote on how she promised to become a size 12 in less than a year.
Judging from the photos she shared, Georgina achieved her aim and to celebrate she released the photos on her birthday. Read excerpts from her post below:
“My Happiness isnt complete without saying a little about my story…. It all started on OCT 5th (2017).. I decided to join the Gym with a lot of Enthusiasm, I told myself that I wanted to be a size 12 before my birthday… Arrrrh it wasnt an easy journey ooo.. I was weighing 98. 9 at the time… People have been asking me how did u do it, My dear, I had to close my mouth to a lot of cravings ooo… NO CARBS
NO LATE NIGHT FOOD
ALOT OF JOGGING
SITUPS … I was consistent, I was motivated, I didnt care who was watching, I knew I had to work on myself becos “FAT IS INDEED A BAST*RD”.. I never stopped going to the gym(SQUASH CLUB, ASABA ).. I had friends who stood by me tru this jorney and I want to honestly use this medium to say THANK U.”
See more photos below.