- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
The Nigerian actress has taken to Instagram to share photos of her weight loss journey. Georgina Ibeh wrote on how happy she is to be a size 12.
She also thanked her colleagues, friends and family who supported her on her journey
It’s a thing of joy when someone who wants to lose weight manages to lose a few pounds not to talk of losing more than 10kg.
This is exactly why actress Georgina Ibeh took to her Instagram page to share photos of her weight loss journey. She wrote on how she promised to become a size 12 in less than a year.
Judging from the photos she shared, Georgina achieved her aim and to celebrate she released the photos on her birthday. Read excerpts from her post below:
“My Happiness isnt complete without saying a little about my story…. It all started on OCT 5th (2017).. I decided to join the Gym with a lot of Enthusiasm, I told myself that I wanted to be a size 12 before my birthday… Arrrrh it wasnt an easy journey ooo.. I was weighing 98. 9 at the time… People have been asking me how did u do it, My dear, I had to close my mouth to a lot of cravings ooo… NO CARBS
NO LATE NIGHT FOOD
ALOT OF JOGGING
SITUPS … I was consistent, I was motivated, I didnt care who was watching, I knew I had to work on myself becos “FAT IS INDEED A BAST*RD”.. I never stopped going to the gym(SQUASH CLUB, ASABA ).. I had friends who stood by me tru this jorney and I want to honestly use this medium to say THANK U.”
See more photos below.