- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
- BREAKING: Several injured in Lagos gas explosion
- BREAKING: Senate swears in Smart Adeyemi
- BREAKING: Kidnappers of female students caught, lynched in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: Three female students kidnapped in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: Five inmates in Ikoyi prison electrocuted to death
- BREAKING: Court upholds IGP’s power to recruit
How To Cure Dandruff And Itchy Scalp With Tomato
Vitamins A, C, D, B1, B2 and the organic acid that help treat dandruff effectively and these are present in tomato. Tomato juice is not only delicious but also very good for scalp itching.
Eat more tomatoes also helps regenerate, maintain the elasticity of the skin and into the blood vessels, which helps you to have smooth even skin, soft hair and gets rid of dandruff effectively.
How To Treat dandruff and itchy scalp with tomatoes
1. Crush 3-4 tomatoes, and pour the water in a medium-size Bowl.
2. Pour it onto the scalp and then massage regularly.
3. Perform this step within 4-5 minutes, then leave for 10 minutes and cover with towels.
4. Finally, rinse with warm water and use a natural shampoo wash.