- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
My house, new ride are products of hard work, Dice Ailes reacts to fraud allegations
Nigerian singer, Damilola Alesh, popularly known as Dice Ailes has addressed accusations of fraud leveled against him.
The allegations against Dice Ailes emerged after the singer announced he bought a house in Lagos and a new Mercedes Benz car.
In a chat with Punch, he said: “As illegal as it may seem, it’s simply hard work and God that gave me the house and a new car.
“My prayers have always been for God to bless me in ways that would confuse and shock people. It’s evident that God is real and prayers work. I do just music and God has blessed me.
“Since I came to the limelight, I never looked back. I have learnt that anything is achievable if you put your mind to it and there is no excuse for failure.
“My parents know my struggles as opposed to the fans on social media. They see the process; in fact, they are a part of it. All I do is try to make them proud. I’m thankful to God for all my achievements thus far.
“Life is generally hard and success isn’t an easy road. But I’ve been able to attain some of the goals I set for myself, which include improving the quality of my life and the people around me. I’m grateful for this.”