- 2 confirmed killed, many ijured as plywood falls from Container on Ojuelegba bridge in Lagos
- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports She Crashed Toyin Abraham’s Marriage
Just as bad news spread with the speed of light, fans of the Nollywood superstars at home and abroad had already learnt about the developing beef when the actresses suddenly came up with “it was a prank” cover up, saying it was a publicity stunt for Toyin Aimakhu’s new movie, “The Ghost And The Tout”.
Here is what Mercy Aigbe posted after Ghanaian actress Jackie Appiah intervened .
Ntooor!!!!! To all those who believed the comment @toyin_abraham left on my page, how una dey? How market? Oya @toyin_abraham come here and chop kiss, you over try!
My cinema meet and greet for the Ghost and the Tout loading, which of the cinemas should I visit oh?