- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports She Crashed Toyin Abraham’s Marriage
Just as bad news spread with the speed of light, fans of the Nollywood superstars at home and abroad had already learnt about the developing beef when the actresses suddenly came up with “it was a prank” cover up, saying it was a publicity stunt for Toyin Aimakhu’s new movie, “The Ghost And The Tout”.
Here is what Mercy Aigbe posted after Ghanaian actress Jackie Appiah intervened .
Ntooor!!!!! To all those who believed the comment @toyin_abraham left on my page, how una dey? How market? Oya @toyin_abraham come here and chop kiss, you over try!
My cinema meet and greet for the Ghost and the Tout loading, which of the cinemas should I visit oh?