- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports She Crashed Toyin Abraham’s Marriage
Just as bad news spread with the speed of light, fans of the Nollywood superstars at home and abroad had already learnt about the developing beef when the actresses suddenly came up with “it was a prank” cover up, saying it was a publicity stunt for Toyin Aimakhu’s new movie, “The Ghost And The Tout”.
Here is what Mercy Aigbe posted after Ghanaian actress Jackie Appiah intervened .
Ntooor!!!!! To all those who believed the comment @toyin_abraham left on my page, how una dey? How market? Oya @toyin_abraham come here and chop kiss, you over try!
My cinema meet and greet for the Ghost and the Tout loading, which of the cinemas should I visit oh?