- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports She Crashed Toyin Abraham’s Marriage
Just as bad news spread with the speed of light, fans of the Nollywood superstars at home and abroad had already learnt about the developing beef when the actresses suddenly came up with “it was a prank” cover up, saying it was a publicity stunt for Toyin Aimakhu’s new movie, “The Ghost And The Tout”.
Here is what Mercy Aigbe posted after Ghanaian actress Jackie Appiah intervened .
Ntooor!!!!! To all those who believed the comment @toyin_abraham left on my page, how una dey? How market? Oya @toyin_abraham come here and chop kiss, you over try!
My cinema meet and greet for the Ghost and the Tout loading, which of the cinemas should I visit oh?