- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
Young Man Shot At Close Range In Calabar Over Romantic Dispute For A Lady
Unknown gunmen have killed an unidentified young man in cold-blood after attacking him on Sunday in Calabar, Cross River state capital. According to reports, the deceased was whisked away from his residential area by the gunmen who arrived in a tricycle popularly called Keke Napep after cornering him at the junction.
He was reportedly shot at close range in the head and also in his abdomen, before he fell and died on the spot.
While some say the attack was cult related, multiple reports have it that the gruesome murder has been linked to a romantic tussle for a lady between the deceased and another unidentified man. It was reported that the deceased was wooed out to the open by the lady.