- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
Young Man Shot At Close Range In Calabar Over Romantic Dispute For A Lady
Unknown gunmen have killed an unidentified young man in cold-blood after attacking him on Sunday in Calabar, Cross River state capital. According to reports, the deceased was whisked away from his residential area by the gunmen who arrived in a tricycle popularly called Keke Napep after cornering him at the junction.
He was reportedly shot at close range in the head and also in his abdomen, before he fell and died on the spot.
While some say the attack was cult related, multiple reports have it that the gruesome murder has been linked to a romantic tussle for a lady between the deceased and another unidentified man. It was reported that the deceased was wooed out to the open by the lady.