- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Young Man Shot At Close Range In Calabar Over Romantic Dispute For A Lady
Unknown gunmen have killed an unidentified young man in cold-blood after attacking him on Sunday in Calabar, Cross River state capital. According to reports, the deceased was whisked away from his residential area by the gunmen who arrived in a tricycle popularly called Keke Napep after cornering him at the junction.
He was reportedly shot at close range in the head and also in his abdomen, before he fell and died on the spot.
While some say the attack was cult related, multiple reports have it that the gruesome murder has been linked to a romantic tussle for a lady between the deceased and another unidentified man. It was reported that the deceased was wooed out to the open by the lady.