- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
Popular Nigerian singer cum actor, Folarin Falana, popularly known as Falz has said he does not know when he would get married, just as he said he wasn’t sure he was going to have a babymama.
Falz said he has no plans to get married soon, but was quick to say he would like to settle down.
“The serious insecurity issue that we have right now, nobody is secure.
“The police force that is supposed to be enforcing law and order aren’t really doing that if we’re going to be honest. In my opinion, the entire police force needs a complete revamp.
“People constantly in the north being killed, being kidnapped. It’s really disturbing. And that what I said earlier about insensitivity.
“We’re all carried away by everything that is going on. We’re forgetting that everyday little girls, little children are being kidnapped, being killed and it’s just not right,”
Wizkid has 3 children from three different babymamas while Davido has two daughters from two different ladies.