- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
“I don’t know if I’ll have babymamas like Wizkid and Davido” – Falz says
Popular Nigerian singer cum actor, Folarin Falana, popularly known as Falz has said he does not know when he would get married, just as he said he wasn’t sure he was going to have a babymama.
Falz said he has no plans to get married soon, but was quick to say he would like to settle down.
“The serious insecurity issue that we have right now, nobody is secure.
“The police force that is supposed to be enforcing law and order aren’t really doing that if we’re going to be honest. In my opinion, the entire police force needs a complete revamp.
“People constantly in the north being killed, being kidnapped. It’s really disturbing. And that what I said earlier about insensitivity.
“We’re all carried away by everything that is going on. We’re forgetting that everyday little girls, little children are being kidnapped, being killed and it’s just not right,”
Wizkid has 3 children from three different babymamas while Davido has two daughters from two different ladies.