- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
“I don’t know if I’ll have babymamas like Wizkid and Davido” – Falz says
Popular Nigerian singer cum actor, Folarin Falana, popularly known as Falz has said he does not know when he would get married, just as he said he wasn’t sure he was going to have a babymama.
Falz said he has no plans to get married soon, but was quick to say he would like to settle down.
“The serious insecurity issue that we have right now, nobody is secure.
“The police force that is supposed to be enforcing law and order aren’t really doing that if we’re going to be honest. In my opinion, the entire police force needs a complete revamp.
“People constantly in the north being killed, being kidnapped. It’s really disturbing. And that what I said earlier about insensitivity.
“We’re all carried away by everything that is going on. We’re forgetting that everyday little girls, little children are being kidnapped, being killed and it’s just not right,”
Wizkid has 3 children from three different babymamas while Davido has two daughters from two different ladies.