- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
“I don’t know if I’ll have babymamas like Wizkid and Davido” – Falz says
Popular Nigerian singer cum actor, Folarin Falana, popularly known as Falz has said he does not know when he would get married, just as he said he wasn’t sure he was going to have a babymama.
Falz said he has no plans to get married soon, but was quick to say he would like to settle down.
“The serious insecurity issue that we have right now, nobody is secure.
“The police force that is supposed to be enforcing law and order aren’t really doing that if we’re going to be honest. In my opinion, the entire police force needs a complete revamp.
“People constantly in the north being killed, being kidnapped. It’s really disturbing. And that what I said earlier about insensitivity.
“We’re all carried away by everything that is going on. We’re forgetting that everyday little girls, little children are being kidnapped, being killed and it’s just not right,”
Wizkid has 3 children from three different babymamas while Davido has two daughters from two different ladies.