- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
- Masked policemen whisk Dino Melaye away from hospital
- Emir of Lafia, Isah Mustapha Awgai is dead
- Pandemonium in Katsina community as Gunmen on motorcycles kill four
“I don’t know if I’ll have babymamas like Wizkid and Davido” – Falz says
Popular Nigerian singer cum actor, Folarin Falana, popularly known as Falz has said he does not know when he would get married, just as he said he wasn’t sure he was going to have a babymama.
Falz said he has no plans to get married soon, but was quick to say he would like to settle down.
“The serious insecurity issue that we have right now, nobody is secure.
“The police force that is supposed to be enforcing law and order aren’t really doing that if we’re going to be honest. In my opinion, the entire police force needs a complete revamp.
“People constantly in the north being killed, being kidnapped. It’s really disturbing. And that what I said earlier about insensitivity.
“We’re all carried away by everything that is going on. We’re forgetting that everyday little girls, little children are being kidnapped, being killed and it’s just not right,”
Wizkid has 3 children from three different babymamas while Davido has two daughters from two different ladies.