- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Cattle rustlers kill SARS officer during gunbattle
A SARS officer, Audu Danjuma, died in a gunbattle with cattle rustlers in a mountainous area in Nasarawa Local Council of Nasarawa State, yesterday June 3rd.
Journalist, Eche Amos, who is Danjuma’s friend, shared the news of his demise online. Read what he wrote below
I received with complete unbelievable trepidation the untimely death of a gallant (N)SARS officer, Audu Danjuma, brother to Nasarawa Amazons’ goalkeeper coach, Audu Yahaya today.
The late SARS officer was among three officers reportedly killed in a battle with suspected cattle rustlers in a mountainous area in Nasarawa Local Council of Nasarawa State, yesterday.
No better love than for a friend to lay down his life for the sake of his friend.
You have fought the right war. You have demonstrated unequal patriotism to your community, state, and nation at large.
You gave your all for the security of humanity and society.
You were killed in what you believed in, lived for, and swore to die for.
To the great families, loved ones, friends, colleagues, and acquaintances you all left behind, may God console them, taking solace that you have fought a good and brave fight and history will never forget you.
We will continue from where you stopped and ensure justice is done to your killers as a mark of honour to you, your family and the peace-loving Nigerian people.
You died as gallant warriors!
Continue to rest in the bosom of the Almighty God until we meet never to part ways again. Amen!!!