- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Celebrity Housemates yet to pay me N7M cash prize, Eniola Badmus confirms ‘SCAM’ repors
More than three months after Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus, emerged the winner of the reality TV show — Celebrity Housemates — the actress has yet to receive N7M cash prize.
Speaking with Hip TV, Badmus said, “This is one thing I really don’t want to discuss right now because Celebrity Housemate was for me a platform where I could learn one or two things and was able to coexist with other people, and learn things that we were not used to in our house that we had to go out to learn.
“Also, about the money, I’ve yet to receive it. To me, I see them like a scam but we will sort it out.”
She further criticised the organisers, labelling the reality TV show as a “scam.”
It was the second time the actress voiced her displeasure against the organisers of the show. Badmus was declared the winner of the show, beating fellow celebrities, Ruggedman, Yomi Fash-Lanso, Funky Mallam, Muma Gee, Doris Simeon, and others drawn from the six geographical zones of the country.