- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
- Masked policemen whisk Dino Melaye away from hospital
- Emir of Lafia, Isah Mustapha Awgai is dead
- Pandemonium in Katsina community as Gunmen on motorcycles kill four
Celebrity Housemates yet to pay me N7M cash prize, Eniola Badmus confirms ‘SCAM’ repors
More than three months after Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus, emerged the winner of the reality TV show — Celebrity Housemates — the actress has yet to receive N7M cash prize.
Speaking with Hip TV, Badmus said, “This is one thing I really don’t want to discuss right now because Celebrity Housemate was for me a platform where I could learn one or two things and was able to coexist with other people, and learn things that we were not used to in our house that we had to go out to learn.
“Also, about the money, I’ve yet to receive it. To me, I see them like a scam but we will sort it out.”
She further criticised the organisers, labelling the reality TV show as a “scam.”
It was the second time the actress voiced her displeasure against the organisers of the show. Badmus was declared the winner of the show, beating fellow celebrities, Ruggedman, Yomi Fash-Lanso, Funky Mallam, Muma Gee, Doris Simeon, and others drawn from the six geographical zones of the country.