- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Celebrity Housemates yet to pay me N7M cash prize, Eniola Badmus confirms ‘SCAM’ repors
More than three months after Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus, emerged the winner of the reality TV show — Celebrity Housemates — the actress has yet to receive N7M cash prize.
Speaking with Hip TV, Badmus said, “This is one thing I really don’t want to discuss right now because Celebrity Housemate was for me a platform where I could learn one or two things and was able to coexist with other people, and learn things that we were not used to in our house that we had to go out to learn.
“Also, about the money, I’ve yet to receive it. To me, I see them like a scam but we will sort it out.”
She further criticised the organisers, labelling the reality TV show as a “scam.”
It was the second time the actress voiced her displeasure against the organisers of the show. Badmus was declared the winner of the show, beating fellow celebrities, Ruggedman, Yomi Fash-Lanso, Funky Mallam, Muma Gee, Doris Simeon, and others drawn from the six geographical zones of the country.