- 2 confirmed killed, many ijured as plywood falls from Container on Ojuelegba bridge in Lagos
- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
Celebrity Housemates yet to pay me N7M cash prize, Eniola Badmus confirms ‘SCAM’ repors
More than three months after Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus, emerged the winner of the reality TV show — Celebrity Housemates — the actress has yet to receive N7M cash prize.
Speaking with Hip TV, Badmus said, “This is one thing I really don’t want to discuss right now because Celebrity Housemate was for me a platform where I could learn one or two things and was able to coexist with other people, and learn things that we were not used to in our house that we had to go out to learn.
“Also, about the money, I’ve yet to receive it. To me, I see them like a scam but we will sort it out.”
She further criticised the organisers, labelling the reality TV show as a “scam.”
It was the second time the actress voiced her displeasure against the organisers of the show. Badmus was declared the winner of the show, beating fellow celebrities, Ruggedman, Yomi Fash-Lanso, Funky Mallam, Muma Gee, Doris Simeon, and others drawn from the six geographical zones of the country.