- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
Celebrity Housemates yet to pay me N7M cash prize, Eniola Badmus confirms ‘SCAM’ repors
More than three months after Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus, emerged the winner of the reality TV show — Celebrity Housemates — the actress has yet to receive N7M cash prize.
Speaking with Hip TV, Badmus said, “This is one thing I really don’t want to discuss right now because Celebrity Housemate was for me a platform where I could learn one or two things and was able to coexist with other people, and learn things that we were not used to in our house that we had to go out to learn.
“Also, about the money, I’ve yet to receive it. To me, I see them like a scam but we will sort it out.”
She further criticised the organisers, labelling the reality TV show as a “scam.”
It was the second time the actress voiced her displeasure against the organisers of the show. Badmus was declared the winner of the show, beating fellow celebrities, Ruggedman, Yomi Fash-Lanso, Funky Mallam, Muma Gee, Doris Simeon, and others drawn from the six geographical zones of the country.