- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
5 Beautiful Ghana Weaving Hairstyles For Kids
Moms are not the only ones who love to look good they also pass this on to their kids and even go the extra mile to create a mini-me look.
The Ghana weaving hairstyle is a classic protective style that looks good on different hair types, face shape, and ages.
Today we share with you 5 Ghana weaving hairstyles your daughters can try out when next they visit the hair salon.
1. This is really unique
2. Ghana weaving mohawk looks good
3. Ghana weaving and twists look good
4. Another lovely one
5. This Fulani braid style is perfect