- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
5 Beautiful Ghana Weaving Hairstyles For Kids
Moms are not the only ones who love to look good they also pass this on to their kids and even go the extra mile to create a mini-me look.
The Ghana weaving hairstyle is a classic protective style that looks good on different hair types, face shape, and ages.
Today we share with you 5 Ghana weaving hairstyles your daughters can try out when next they visit the hair salon.
1. This is really unique
2. Ghana weaving mohawk looks good
3. Ghana weaving and twists look good
4. Another lovely one
5. This Fulani braid style is perfect