- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
5 Beautiful Ghana Weaving Hairstyles For Kids
Moms are not the only ones who love to look good they also pass this on to their kids and even go the extra mile to create a mini-me look.
The Ghana weaving hairstyle is a classic protective style that looks good on different hair types, face shape, and ages.
Today we share with you 5 Ghana weaving hairstyles your daughters can try out when next they visit the hair salon.
1. This is really unique
2. Ghana weaving mohawk looks good
3. Ghana weaving and twists look good
4. Another lovely one
5. This Fulani braid style is perfect