- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
5 Beautiful Ghana Weaving Hairstyles For Kids
Moms are not the only ones who love to look good they also pass this on to their kids and even go the extra mile to create a mini-me look.
The Ghana weaving hairstyle is a classic protective style that looks good on different hair types, face shape, and ages.
Today we share with you 5 Ghana weaving hairstyles your daughters can try out when next they visit the hair salon.
1. This is really unique
2. Ghana weaving mohawk looks good
3. Ghana weaving and twists look good
4. Another lovely one
5. This Fulani braid style is perfect