- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
5 Beautiful Ghana Weaving Hairstyles For Kids
Moms are not the only ones who love to look good they also pass this on to their kids and even go the extra mile to create a mini-me look.
The Ghana weaving hairstyle is a classic protective style that looks good on different hair types, face shape, and ages.
Today we share with you 5 Ghana weaving hairstyles your daughters can try out when next they visit the hair salon.
1. This is really unique
2. Ghana weaving mohawk looks good
3. Ghana weaving and twists look good
4. Another lovely one
5. This Fulani braid style is perfect