- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Visors or half caps as some like to call them are back on the fashion scene and here’s how your favorite Nigerian Female celebrities are wearing the trend.
European luxury goods company, Christian Dior recently released visors as part of its Spring-Summer 2018 collection and trust your stylish female celebrities to jump on the trend.
Here are 6 Nigerian Female Celebrities showing us how to rock the visor trend.
1. Toke Makinwa made it to the list
2. Rukky Sanda showing off hers in black.
3. Tiwa Savage spiced up her tracksuit with a yellow visor hat
4. Nina was spotted in a red visor for her birthday shoot
5. Chioma Good Hair paired hers with her Nigerian Jersey
6. Khloe looks sultry in this bathing suit topped off with a red visor