- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
Visors or half caps as some like to call them are back on the fashion scene and here’s how your favorite Nigerian Female celebrities are wearing the trend.
European luxury goods company, Christian Dior recently released visors as part of its Spring-Summer 2018 collection and trust your stylish female celebrities to jump on the trend.
Here are 6 Nigerian Female Celebrities showing us how to rock the visor trend.
1. Toke Makinwa made it to the list
2. Rukky Sanda showing off hers in black.
3. Tiwa Savage spiced up her tracksuit with a yellow visor hat
4. Nina was spotted in a red visor for her birthday shoot
5. Chioma Good Hair paired hers with her Nigerian Jersey
6. Khloe looks sultry in this bathing suit topped off with a red visor