- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
Visors or half caps as some like to call them are back on the fashion scene and here’s how your favorite Nigerian Female celebrities are wearing the trend.
European luxury goods company, Christian Dior recently released visors as part of its Spring-Summer 2018 collection and trust your stylish female celebrities to jump on the trend.
Here are 6 Nigerian Female Celebrities showing us how to rock the visor trend.
1. Toke Makinwa made it to the list
2. Rukky Sanda showing off hers in black.
3. Tiwa Savage spiced up her tracksuit with a yellow visor hat
4. Nina was spotted in a red visor for her birthday shoot
5. Chioma Good Hair paired hers with her Nigerian Jersey
6. Khloe looks sultry in this bathing suit topped off with a red visor