- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Visors or half caps as some like to call them are back on the fashion scene and here’s how your favorite Nigerian Female celebrities are wearing the trend.
European luxury goods company, Christian Dior recently released visors as part of its Spring-Summer 2018 collection and trust your stylish female celebrities to jump on the trend.
Here are 6 Nigerian Female Celebrities showing us how to rock the visor trend.
1. Toke Makinwa made it to the list
2. Rukky Sanda showing off hers in black.
3. Tiwa Savage spiced up her tracksuit with a yellow visor hat
4. Nina was spotted in a red visor for her birthday shoot
5. Chioma Good Hair paired hers with her Nigerian Jersey
6. Khloe looks sultry in this bathing suit topped off with a red visor