- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
Visors or half caps as some like to call them are back on the fashion scene and here’s how your favorite Nigerian Female celebrities are wearing the trend.
European luxury goods company, Christian Dior recently released visors as part of its Spring-Summer 2018 collection and trust your stylish female celebrities to jump on the trend.
Here are 6 Nigerian Female Celebrities showing us how to rock the visor trend.
1. Toke Makinwa made it to the list
2. Rukky Sanda showing off hers in black.
3. Tiwa Savage spiced up her tracksuit with a yellow visor hat
4. Nina was spotted in a red visor for her birthday shoot
5. Chioma Good Hair paired hers with her Nigerian Jersey
6. Khloe looks sultry in this bathing suit topped off with a red visor