- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Sick Mother Of Late Nigerian Football Legend, Sam Okwaraji Cries Out For Help After Being Abandoned By The Government
The mother of Nigerian Football legend, late Sam Okwaraji, has revealed her unhappiness with the federal government after alleging that all her son sacrificed for the country has been forgotten as she accused the authorities of abandoning the late hero’s family.
Information by released by Emmanuel Okwuluora Okoh who paid a visit to the home of the late hero, Okwaraji’s mother can only be described as painful as the sick woman was emotional while appreciating them for their generosity.
Sam Okwaraji while on international duty for the country on August 12, 1989, slumped and died while playing for the Super Eagles against Angola at the National Stadium, Lagos in FIfa World Cup qualifier that ended 1-0 in favour of Nigeria.
Emmanuel took to Facebook to share details of the visit as he wrote:
“I led a team to Sam Okwaraji’s home.
“His mother cried while appreciating us. We lost a HERO and forgot him (Nigerian government forgot all my son sacrificed she said). I am pushing for his sick mother to be looked after and for Sam to be immortalised.
“Sam Okwaraji is the most patriotic Nigerian recorded~ May 19th 1964 to August 12th 1989. The Lawyer-Footballer died playing for Nigeria against Angola.”