- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
#ThisIsNigeria: Falz Management Team Replies MURIC
The management team of Nigerian rapper Falz, have reacted to an ultimatum given to the singer to take down his ‘This is Nigeria’ video or face actions from them.
An Islamic group, Muslims Rights Concern (MURIC), yesterday released a statement ordering Falz to take down the video which they claim ridicules their religion due to some girls seen wearing hijab and dancing shaku shaku in the video.
However, Falz’s management have reacted to the ultimatum given to him by MURIC. According to them, the video won’t be taken down. They advised the group to head to court to address their grievances and that they are ready to meet them there.
“We have nothing to say. We are not withdrawing the video neither are we commenting on their claims. If they (MURIC) have any grievance they can head to court and we will meet them”.