- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
#ThisIsNigeria: Falz Management Team Replies MURIC
The management team of Nigerian rapper Falz, have reacted to an ultimatum given to the singer to take down his ‘This is Nigeria’ video or face actions from them.
An Islamic group, Muslims Rights Concern (MURIC), yesterday released a statement ordering Falz to take down the video which they claim ridicules their religion due to some girls seen wearing hijab and dancing shaku shaku in the video.
However, Falz’s management have reacted to the ultimatum given to him by MURIC. According to them, the video won’t be taken down. They advised the group to head to court to address their grievances and that they are ready to meet them there.
“We have nothing to say. We are not withdrawing the video neither are we commenting on their claims. If they (MURIC) have any grievance they can head to court and we will meet them”.