- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
CeeC flaunts hot body as she rocks tight jeans (Photos)
Peep some of the photos of the most controversial BBN contestant, Cee C, this might be the best we have seen her in a very long time and we must say, homegirl is looking very good for herself!
She recently spoke to Pulse about her time in the house, and which housemate she thinks she misjudged.
Read excerpts from the interview below:
On housemate she misjudged
I think it would be Ifu Ennada. I never really connected with her because I felt she was – I just didn’t understand her. But coming out of the house, I found out that she is actually an amazing person.
On favourite and least favourite housemate
Coming out of the house, we are all friends now, we chill together. So I wouldn’t pick anyone and say ‘this was my favourite or this was my least favourite. Nah. [They are all] amazing [and] fantastic people.
But she really likes Koko
Even inside and outside the house, I love Koko. She is actually an amazing person. Then the least favourite… Nobody actually. I just know people that I really liked.
On Apologizing to fellow housemates after the show
I do not owe anybody apology. Everything that happened in the house happened in the house. And outside here, I don’t think I have any reason to apologize to anyone.
On what she misses most about the house
On What she misses most in the house.
Biggie’s voice. I miss Biggie calling me to the diary room, I miss talking to Biggie. I think he is an amazing person. I wonder who that person is.