- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
Comedienne, Helen Paul Slammed By Muslims For Wearing Hijab in A Comedy Skit
Helen was called out by Muslims for wearing the ‘Hijab’ in her latest comedy skit where she made a parody video of Olamide’s hit song ‘Wo’.
The fan who called her out wrote;
Nonsense, why are you like this, must you do your nonsense joke wth religion? Other people’s religion to be precise.. You better be very careful’.
Helen Paul as expected clapped back writing;
‘your two brain cels need to be thawed out. Evidently, they are overheated. I’m not responsible for the several nights of sleeplessness caused by the mosquitoes that won’t let you sleep while you keeo slapping your face all night. If you don’t like the vid, go watch some more of the depressing ones you’re used to . Doofus’.