- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Comedienne, Helen Paul Slammed By Muslims For Wearing Hijab in A Comedy Skit
Helen was called out by Muslims for wearing the ‘Hijab’ in her latest comedy skit where she made a parody video of Olamide’s hit song ‘Wo’.
The fan who called her out wrote;
Nonsense, why are you like this, must you do your nonsense joke wth religion? Other people’s religion to be precise.. You better be very careful’.
Helen Paul as expected clapped back writing;
‘your two brain cels need to be thawed out. Evidently, they are overheated. I’m not responsible for the several nights of sleeplessness caused by the mosquitoes that won’t let you sleep while you keeo slapping your face all night. If you don’t like the vid, go watch some more of the depressing ones you’re used to . Doofus’.