- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
Comedienne, Helen Paul Slammed By Muslims For Wearing Hijab in A Comedy Skit
Helen was called out by Muslims for wearing the ‘Hijab’ in her latest comedy skit where she made a parody video of Olamide’s hit song ‘Wo’.
The fan who called her out wrote;
Nonsense, why are you like this, must you do your nonsense joke wth religion? Other people’s religion to be precise.. You better be very careful’.
Helen Paul as expected clapped back writing;
‘your two brain cels need to be thawed out. Evidently, they are overheated. I’m not responsible for the several nights of sleeplessness caused by the mosquitoes that won’t let you sleep while you keeo slapping your face all night. If you don’t like the vid, go watch some more of the depressing ones you’re used to . Doofus’.