- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
Comedienne, Helen Paul Slammed By Muslims For Wearing Hijab in A Comedy Skit
Helen was called out by Muslims for wearing the ‘Hijab’ in her latest comedy skit where she made a parody video of Olamide’s hit song ‘Wo’.
The fan who called her out wrote;
Nonsense, why are you like this, must you do your nonsense joke wth religion? Other people’s religion to be precise.. You better be very careful’.
Helen Paul as expected clapped back writing;
‘your two brain cels need to be thawed out. Evidently, they are overheated. I’m not responsible for the several nights of sleeplessness caused by the mosquitoes that won’t let you sleep while you keeo slapping your face all night. If you don’t like the vid, go watch some more of the depressing ones you’re used to . Doofus’.