- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
“I Don’t Have The Time To Go And Have Dinner With Buhari” –Philanthropist Kokun Tells Critics
Kokun who felt the government had misplaced it’s priority by more inviting people like him voiced out his rant moments after the photos went viral online. His rants however displeased some Nigerians who asked him if he was doing his charity work to be called for a dinner party.
Defending himself, Kokun has said he never complained about not being invited, according to him, he is too busy to go wine and dine with Buhari and wouldn’t have gone if invited.
The 30 year old hunger hero who had blasted the president for dining with only musicians said his meaning was misunderstood… “I never said they should invite me, I won’t go cos I’m too busy” he said, directly negating his earlier statement accusing the presidency of sidelining him.