- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
“I Don’t Have The Time To Go And Have Dinner With Buhari” –Philanthropist Kokun Tells Critics
Kokun who felt the government had misplaced it’s priority by more inviting people like him voiced out his rant moments after the photos went viral online. His rants however displeased some Nigerians who asked him if he was doing his charity work to be called for a dinner party.
Defending himself, Kokun has said he never complained about not being invited, according to him, he is too busy to go wine and dine with Buhari and wouldn’t have gone if invited.
The 30 year old hunger hero who had blasted the president for dining with only musicians said his meaning was misunderstood… “I never said they should invite me, I won’t go cos I’m too busy” he said, directly negating his earlier statement accusing the presidency of sidelining him.