- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
“I Don’t Have The Time To Go And Have Dinner With Buhari” –Philanthropist Kokun Tells Critics
Kokun who felt the government had misplaced it’s priority by more inviting people like him voiced out his rant moments after the photos went viral online. His rants however displeased some Nigerians who asked him if he was doing his charity work to be called for a dinner party.
Defending himself, Kokun has said he never complained about not being invited, according to him, he is too busy to go wine and dine with Buhari and wouldn’t have gone if invited.
The 30 year old hunger hero who had blasted the president for dining with only musicians said his meaning was misunderstood… “I never said they should invite me, I won’t go cos I’m too busy” he said, directly negating his earlier statement accusing the presidency of sidelining him.