- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
- Masked policemen whisk Dino Melaye away from hospital
- Emir of Lafia, Isah Mustapha Awgai is dead
- Pandemonium in Katsina community as Gunmen on motorcycles kill four
“I Don’t Have The Time To Go And Have Dinner With Buhari” –Philanthropist Kokun Tells Critics
Kokun who felt the government had misplaced it’s priority by more inviting people like him voiced out his rant moments after the photos went viral online. His rants however displeased some Nigerians who asked him if he was doing his charity work to be called for a dinner party.
Defending himself, Kokun has said he never complained about not being invited, according to him, he is too busy to go wine and dine with Buhari and wouldn’t have gone if invited.
The 30 year old hunger hero who had blasted the president for dining with only musicians said his meaning was misunderstood… “I never said they should invite me, I won’t go cos I’m too busy” he said, directly negating his earlier statement accusing the presidency of sidelining him.