- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
“I Don’t Have The Time To Go And Have Dinner With Buhari” –Philanthropist Kokun Tells Critics
Kokun who felt the government had misplaced it’s priority by more inviting people like him voiced out his rant moments after the photos went viral online. His rants however displeased some Nigerians who asked him if he was doing his charity work to be called for a dinner party.
Defending himself, Kokun has said he never complained about not being invited, according to him, he is too busy to go wine and dine with Buhari and wouldn’t have gone if invited.
The 30 year old hunger hero who had blasted the president for dining with only musicians said his meaning was misunderstood… “I never said they should invite me, I won’t go cos I’m too busy” he said, directly negating his earlier statement accusing the presidency of sidelining him.