- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
Musician and entrepreneur, Dapo Oyebanjo, a.k.a Dbanj is celebrating his 38th birthday today
He has shared nice photos of himself to mark his day and fans cant seem to wonder how the father of one who is almost in his forties still looks as young as though he were half his age. He wrote on IG:
On this day I Appreciate you lord for your Grace and Mercy and for turning all my Dis into Appointments, Advantages when I thought I was being Disappointed or at a disadvantage. I can only say I’m Grateful for making me a source of inspiration and Visible HOPE to my Generation and people around the world .. I thank you for my family immediate and extended, my fans and Ac’s , friends , partners , consultants, critics and for everyone I have met on this wonderful journey thus far . As I add another year I pray you continue to use me as a Pacesetter and continue to give me insight into the future and the grace to be part of the Solutions Needed in this Generation and Next 🙏🙏🙏. Happy birthday Kokomaster 💡
His social media page has been filled with birthday wishes and congratulatory messages from other celebrities as well as his fans.
D’banj, who some people refer to as the Kokomaster or Bangalee, was born in June 9, 1980 in Zaria, the northern part of Nigeria to a military officer who commanded an artillery regiment and a devout church dignitary businesswoman who hailed from Shagamu in Ogun State.