- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
The Royal Family have made their balcony appearance for 2018, in celebration of the Queen’s 92nd birthday and the Duchess of Sussex, Meghan also made her debut alongside the Duke of Sussex, Prince Harry.
The newlywed who were reportedly on honeymoon in Co. Mayo, Ireland, joined other royals including the Duke of Cambridge, Prince William and his wife Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge as they paid tribute to Her Majesty at the Trooping the Colour ceremony at Whitehall’s Horse Guard parade.
The couple who were pictured in high spirit arrived at Buckingham Palace in their carriage. For the glamorous event, Meghan wore a stunning dress made by Carolina Herrera and a matching hat byPhilip Treacy. While Prince Harry wore a military uniform to the ceremony.
See more photos below.