- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
The Royal Family have made their balcony appearance for 2018, in celebration of the Queen’s 92nd birthday and the Duchess of Sussex, Meghan also made her debut alongside the Duke of Sussex, Prince Harry.
The newlywed who were reportedly on honeymoon in Co. Mayo, Ireland, joined other royals including the Duke of Cambridge, Prince William and his wife Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge as they paid tribute to Her Majesty at the Trooping the Colour ceremony at Whitehall’s Horse Guard parade.
The couple who were pictured in high spirit arrived at Buckingham Palace in their carriage. For the glamorous event, Meghan wore a stunning dress made by Carolina Herrera and a matching hat byPhilip Treacy. While Prince Harry wore a military uniform to the ceremony.
See more photos below.