- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
The Royal Family have made their balcony appearance for 2018, in celebration of the Queen’s 92nd birthday and the Duchess of Sussex, Meghan also made her debut alongside the Duke of Sussex, Prince Harry.
The newlywed who were reportedly on honeymoon in Co. Mayo, Ireland, joined other royals including the Duke of Cambridge, Prince William and his wife Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge as they paid tribute to Her Majesty at the Trooping the Colour ceremony at Whitehall’s Horse Guard parade.
The couple who were pictured in high spirit arrived at Buckingham Palace in their carriage. For the glamorous event, Meghan wore a stunning dress made by Carolina Herrera and a matching hat byPhilip Treacy. While Prince Harry wore a military uniform to the ceremony.
See more photos below.