- Breaking: Election Tribunal dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari
- Breaking: 12 injured as 3 Storey Building Collapses in Lagos
- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
The Royal Family have made their balcony appearance for 2018, in celebration of the Queen’s 92nd birthday and the Duchess of Sussex, Meghan also made her debut alongside the Duke of Sussex, Prince Harry.
The newlywed who were reportedly on honeymoon in Co. Mayo, Ireland, joined other royals including the Duke of Cambridge, Prince William and his wife Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge as they paid tribute to Her Majesty at the Trooping the Colour ceremony at Whitehall’s Horse Guard parade.
The couple who were pictured in high spirit arrived at Buckingham Palace in their carriage. For the glamorous event, Meghan wore a stunning dress made by Carolina Herrera and a matching hat byPhilip Treacy. While Prince Harry wore a military uniform to the ceremony.
See more photos below.