- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Popular Yoruba actor Kunle Afod shows off his lovely family.
The actor who recently celebrated the birthday of his last son shared the lovely photo with the simple caption:
Kunle Afod hails from Ibadan Oyo state in Nigeria is the first child from the family of 4 and he had his primary education in Festac Lagos, concluding it at Owo in Ondo state.
He then had his secondary education at command secondary school, Jos. Kunle started his theater training under Ben Tomoloju Jide Ogungbade and Jahman Anikulapo later he joined Awada kerikeri by Adebayo Salami.kunle
Kunle has stared in several movies which includes Wura Ati Fadaka, Awolu Ati Awawu, Orindola, Ijewuru and the list goes on and on. He is also a movie producer with over twenty movies to his credit. He is happily married with kids