- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
Notorious Eiye Cultist Stabs Himself To Death After Complaining About Seeing Ghosts
A well known area boy and cultist popularly known as God’s Time, has reportedly stabbed himself to death in Bariga, Lagos.
Just few days after complaining of being chased by ghosts, a notorious area boy has reportedly stabbed himself to death in the Bariga area of Lagos.
It was gathered that the man identified as God’s Time, killed himself on Monday at the Odunsi area of Bariga.
Online reports revealed that the deceased was notorious in the area and was a member of the popular Eiye confraternity in the axis.