- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Notorious Eiye Cultist Stabs Himself To Death After Complaining About Seeing Ghosts
A well known area boy and cultist popularly known as God’s Time, has reportedly stabbed himself to death in Bariga, Lagos.
Just few days after complaining of being chased by ghosts, a notorious area boy has reportedly stabbed himself to death in the Bariga area of Lagos.
It was gathered that the man identified as God’s Time, killed himself on Monday at the Odunsi area of Bariga.
Online reports revealed that the deceased was notorious in the area and was a member of the popular Eiye confraternity in the axis.