- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
Notorious Eiye Cultist Stabs Himself To Death After Complaining About Seeing Ghosts
A well known area boy and cultist popularly known as God’s Time, has reportedly stabbed himself to death in Bariga, Lagos.
Just few days after complaining of being chased by ghosts, a notorious area boy has reportedly stabbed himself to death in the Bariga area of Lagos.
It was gathered that the man identified as God’s Time, killed himself on Monday at the Odunsi area of Bariga.
Online reports revealed that the deceased was notorious in the area and was a member of the popular Eiye confraternity in the axis.