- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Notorious Eiye Cultist Stabs Himself To Death After Complaining About Seeing Ghosts
A well known area boy and cultist popularly known as God’s Time, has reportedly stabbed himself to death in Bariga, Lagos.
Just few days after complaining of being chased by ghosts, a notorious area boy has reportedly stabbed himself to death in the Bariga area of Lagos.
It was gathered that the man identified as God’s Time, killed himself on Monday at the Odunsi area of Bariga.
Online reports revealed that the deceased was notorious in the area and was a member of the popular Eiye confraternity in the axis.