- 2 confirmed killed, many ijured as plywood falls from Container on Ojuelegba bridge in Lagos
- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
Notorious Eiye Cultist Stabs Himself To Death After Complaining About Seeing Ghosts
A well known area boy and cultist popularly known as God’s Time, has reportedly stabbed himself to death in Bariga, Lagos.
Just few days after complaining of being chased by ghosts, a notorious area boy has reportedly stabbed himself to death in the Bariga area of Lagos.
It was gathered that the man identified as God’s Time, killed himself on Monday at the Odunsi area of Bariga.
Online reports revealed that the deceased was notorious in the area and was a member of the popular Eiye confraternity in the axis.