- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
Orphaned pupil among victims of Itafaji building collapse needs money for head scan, cries out for help
A young boy named Mubarak Olayinka is one of the survivors of the Lagos building collapse. Mubarak who is also an orphan needs money for head scan.
Nigerians are yet to get over the Itafaji building collapse that resulted in the loss of lives and hospitalisation of many young children. Most of the survivors are gradually recuperating and finding a way to keep forging ahead in life.
However, it has been a tough journey for families who have lost their children and for some others who are struggling to settle hospital bills. One of such is orphaned survivor Mubarak Olayinka whose photos recently emerged on the internet.
According to a Facebook user identified as Bello Oriyomi, the little boy who is currently in Ikorodu hospital suffered head injury and is sourcing for money for a head scan.
He shared photos of Mubarak on the hospital bed and marks can be seen all over his body signifying that he is indeed a survivor.