- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Nollywood talented actor, Olatayo Amokade popularly popularly known as Ijebu, went on his Instagram profile to thank God for saving his life.
Ijebu in his social media post disclosed that there was a fire outbreak in his hotel room. He added that, the fire started from the Air Conditioner (AC) in his room. He took to his Instagram handle on Tuesday, June 12, to share a video of his room with the caption:
“Just escape death now…. Ko si Iku lojuwa atike lakun, glory be to God almighty for saving my life”.
I will not die but to leave and declare the work of God… Thank you Jesus.”
Looking at the video, the Yoruba actor is seen thanking God in his local dialect. Although, Ijebu did not mention the name of the hotel because it is a place he patronized often times. Some men were also seen cleaning the room which has been filled with smoke.