- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
11 male celebrities that are always proud of their children
11 Male Celebrities That Love To Show Their Children Off On Social Media
While there are others too that they can’t do without showing the world how blessed they are and how joyous their children are with them. Not that any of these is lesser than the other but fans need to sometimes be reminded that these people are someone’s father too.
And also the love some share with their family is something they can’t hide because they feel proud or blessed with what they have, so they cannot help but show off.
These are 11 celebrities that love to show off their children on social media.
1. Timi Dakolo and his three kids are just adorable no matter the time of day
2. Ubi Franklin says his two kids are the most important to him.
Nothing Else Matters to me now ❤️💕 You Both Light my world. The days are over were I had to beg for people to stay in my life, now I have the best calling me Dady ❤️❤️ JAYDEN And ZANETA so you know your dad is a great man and you have no other option than to succeed. Love you 😍 HAPPY CHILDREN’S DAY babies ❤️❤️❤️✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾🙏🙏🙏
3. Olamide and his cute son have the same expressions
4. Timaya and his queens
5. Bolanle Ninalowo
They tried to bury me, little did they know!! I was an anointed SEED! I grew outta that bondage 💪🏿 Thank God for Grace & Mercy 🙏 Blessed Man of God 💎 Judge me by the works of my hands o’ father! Give unto me what i give to them 🙏 Give to them what they wish unto me ! But forgive them for they know not what they have done to themselves! Amen 🙏🙏🙏
6. It is always daddy goals with Paul Okoye and the twins
7. AY Makun is always ready to show off his daughter’s talent
8. Wizkid has been showing how cute he and his son Zion are together
9. Seyi Law and Tiwa are a duo you cannot separate
10. Though he his not always around Davido makes sure the time with his girls is always special
11. Peter Okoye is always proud of his son for taking after him.