- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
“Nothing Like A Wife That Understands You” – Davido
Maybe, just maybe Davido has found the one for him.
The singer has made no effort to hide the immense love he feels for his girlfriend, Chioma. Now it appears he’s even considering to “put a ring on it.”
The popular singer once said he has had the most peace of mind since he met Chioma and going by what he posted on his snapchat, it further reinforces that belief.
Recently, it happened that there was a viral you-tube video capturing Davido’s girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland, lashing out at him in London.
It appeared that she was in no mood for the singer over an undisclosed issue, however, Davido was heard telling his friend to tell her that he is international.
Wanting to salvage the situation, his unnamed friend decided to make the now viral video with the hope that the assurance bae would cheer up but she wasn’t having any of it as she was heard saying ” Leave me alone…”, walking away from him angrily.
As predicted by fans, it was nothing out of the ordinary and your favorite celebrity couple are back and rolling!.