- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
The off-white belt is one fashion item that has been trending for months now and as we expected, our top celebrities have keyed into it and are already rocking theirs.
Like the off-white belt but don’t know how to pull it off, these celebrities will school you.
Have a look at some celebrities who have rocked the offwhite belt.
1. Ini Edo rocked hers with an all-black outfit.
2. Tiwa Savage looked like a barbie in hers
3. Ebube Nwagbo looks so good
4. Bambam rocked the red off-white belt
5. Toke Makinwa looking like the diva she is
6. Chioma good Hair totally slayed this look.