- 2 confirmed killed, many ijured as plywood falls from Container on Ojuelegba bridge in Lagos
- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
“He’s Too Pompous” – Nigerians Shun Yomi Fabiyi’s Fans Appreciation Tour Of America, Call Him Local Champion
Few days ago, controversial Nollywood actor Yomi Fabiyi travelled to the United States with the hope of reconnecting with his fans but the actor was shocked to the bone as Nollywood lovers in the US have shunned his promotional events.
Although the promo tour organized by Verazano concept suffered a major set back, the actor is still pressing on.
A source said the problem with the actor is that he is overrating himself.
“The guy is too pompous, he if full of himself. Who cares who Yomi Fabiyi is here in Yankee, by the time he is done travelling around the states, he will return to his village then he will know he is a local champion” – said a source based in Maryland.
Yomi Fabiyi is currently in Richmond, Virginia.