- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
“He’s Too Pompous” – Nigerians Shun Yomi Fabiyi’s Fans Appreciation Tour Of America, Call Him Local Champion
Few days ago, controversial Nollywood actor Yomi Fabiyi travelled to the United States with the hope of reconnecting with his fans but the actor was shocked to the bone as Nollywood lovers in the US have shunned his promotional events.
Although the promo tour organized by Verazano concept suffered a major set back, the actor is still pressing on.
A source said the problem with the actor is that he is overrating himself.
“The guy is too pompous, he if full of himself. Who cares who Yomi Fabiyi is here in Yankee, by the time he is done travelling around the states, he will return to his village then he will know he is a local champion” – said a source based in Maryland.
Yomi Fabiyi is currently in Richmond, Virginia.