- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
“He’s Too Pompous” – Nigerians Shun Yomi Fabiyi’s Fans Appreciation Tour Of America, Call Him Local Champion
Few days ago, controversial Nollywood actor Yomi Fabiyi travelled to the United States with the hope of reconnecting with his fans but the actor was shocked to the bone as Nollywood lovers in the US have shunned his promotional events.
Although the promo tour organized by Verazano concept suffered a major set back, the actor is still pressing on.
A source said the problem with the actor is that he is overrating himself.
“The guy is too pompous, he if full of himself. Who cares who Yomi Fabiyi is here in Yankee, by the time he is done travelling around the states, he will return to his village then he will know he is a local champion” – said a source based in Maryland.
Yomi Fabiyi is currently in Richmond, Virginia.