- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
“He’s Too Pompous” – Nigerians Shun Yomi Fabiyi’s Fans Appreciation Tour Of America, Call Him Local Champion
Few days ago, controversial Nollywood actor Yomi Fabiyi travelled to the United States with the hope of reconnecting with his fans but the actor was shocked to the bone as Nollywood lovers in the US have shunned his promotional events.
Although the promo tour organized by Verazano concept suffered a major set back, the actor is still pressing on.
A source said the problem with the actor is that he is overrating himself.
“The guy is too pompous, he if full of himself. Who cares who Yomi Fabiyi is here in Yankee, by the time he is done travelling around the states, he will return to his village then he will know he is a local champion” – said a source based in Maryland.
Yomi Fabiyi is currently in Richmond, Virginia.