- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
“He’s Too Pompous” – Nigerians Shun Yomi Fabiyi’s Fans Appreciation Tour Of America, Call Him Local Champion
Few days ago, controversial Nollywood actor Yomi Fabiyi travelled to the United States with the hope of reconnecting with his fans but the actor was shocked to the bone as Nollywood lovers in the US have shunned his promotional events.
Although the promo tour organized by Verazano concept suffered a major set back, the actor is still pressing on.
A source said the problem with the actor is that he is overrating himself.
“The guy is too pompous, he if full of himself. Who cares who Yomi Fabiyi is here in Yankee, by the time he is done travelling around the states, he will return to his village then he will know he is a local champion” – said a source based in Maryland.
Yomi Fabiyi is currently in Richmond, Virginia.