Check Out Some Facts On Super Eagle’s 19-year-old Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho
Check out some facts on 19 years old Super Eagles Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho as the debate about his age rages on on social media
- He won medals at handball tournaments while at Boys Model Secondary School in Owerri.
- As at 2011, he was still in secondary school.
- Two-time winner of the 2012 and 2013 editions of the Mediterranean International Cup in Spain with Aspire’s Team 1998 and 1997 respectively.
- He only made the 2013 under 17 team at such a young age because three other goalkeepers failed the mandatory MRI scan used to ascertain players’ ages.
- Uzoho passed the MRI test which has 99% accuracy rate. With the MRI test, Uzoho’s age can NOT be more than 22 MAXIMUM.
- Uzoho in 2013: