- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
Security officers were stationed out the Kaduna state High Court where a case against the religious group’s leader, Ibrahim El-Zakzaky and his wife was heard today June 21st.
El-Zakzaky and his wife were arraigned on an eight counts charge bordering on alleged culpable homicide, unlawful assembly, disturbance of public peace among other allegations.
The shiite members were protesting the continued detention of their leader when they clashed with security officers. They stoned the policeman until he died.
See more photos from the scene below.