- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
- Just in: Ondo Assembly sacks interim council chairmen
- BREAKING: Senate adjourns plenary for 2 weeks
- Breaking: PDP, Atiku seek tribunal’s permission to inspect INEC’s server
- Breaking: Buhari, Weah meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Okorocha sworn in as Senator
It is no news that women marry quite early in life while men stay late and some very very late before getting married, some even wait till their 40s and 50s before settling down. But what could be responsible for this trend one may ask.
In this article, withinnigeria has made a list for our readers. Here it goes:
Fear of commitment:
“While a few men have no problem with sticking to one woman for a very long time, there are lots and lots of men who have a problem with it which is why most men get scared at the thought of marriage; they’d rather be in the sort of relationship where they won’t have to feel responsible for, and accountable to someone than be in one where their ‘freedom’ will be limited, they want to live life their own way, and not have to be bothered about someone else’s feelings”.