- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
It is no news that women marry quite early in life while men stay late and some very very late before getting married, some even wait till their 40s and 50s before settling down. But what could be responsible for this trend one may ask.
In this article, withinnigeria has made a list for our readers. Here it goes:
Fear of commitment:
“While a few men have no problem with sticking to one woman for a very long time, there are lots and lots of men who have a problem with it which is why most men get scared at the thought of marriage; they’d rather be in the sort of relationship where they won’t have to feel responsible for, and accountable to someone than be in one where their ‘freedom’ will be limited, they want to live life their own way, and not have to be bothered about someone else’s feelings”.