- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
- [UPDATED] ASUU suspends strike after reaching agreement with FG
- Breaking: Atiku’s monarch woos people for Buhari
Davido reaffirms ownership of private jet, says ‘Air OBO’ is intact
Popular Singer, Davido, has taken to the social media to announce that his private jet is intact to quench rumours that he was lying about its purchase.
About a month ago, the hip-hop star had showed off papers of the jet he called ‘Air OBO’, but many of his fans did not believe him.
The self-acclaimed Omo baba olowo referred to the issue again when one of his Twitter followers asked him about Air OBO.
“E dey ground yakata… but as dem no wan gree say we get , us sef gree say we no get.”, he noted in Pidgin English. This means that he has, however, yet to give details about the model of the jet and the amount he bought it.