- APC chairman for Cross River State, Dr. Mathew Achigbe dies in ghastly motor accident
- Police protest lack of accommodation in Imo
- FG declares Tuesday, November 20th as public holiday to celebrate Eid-El Maulud
- Minimum wage: N30,000 will lead us to bankruptcy, says Governors
- Biafra: Court orders Senator Abaribe, 2 others to pay N100m each for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu
- Anambra State Assembly Speaker, Rita Maduagwu impeached
- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
- ASUU kick off indefinite strike
Davido reaffirms ownership of private jet, says ‘Air OBO’ is intact
Popular Singer, Davido, has taken to the social media to announce that his private jet is intact to quench rumours that he was lying about its purchase.
About a month ago, the hip-hop star had showed off papers of the jet he called ‘Air OBO’, but many of his fans did not believe him.
The self-acclaimed Omo baba olowo referred to the issue again when one of his Twitter followers asked him about Air OBO.
“E dey ground yakata… but as dem no wan gree say we get , us sef gree say we no get.”, he noted in Pidgin English. This means that he has, however, yet to give details about the model of the jet and the amount he bought it.