- Ekiti Election Result: Fayemi wins as overall result emerge online
- World Cup: For the first time since 1990 England qualifies for semi-finals after beating Sweden 2-0
- Former CBN governor, Adamu Ciroma is dead
- Court orders NASS to begin impeachment process against Buhari
- Gunmen shot seven policemen dead in Abuja
- Arms Deal: Court grants Dasuki N200m bail after 30 months of detention in DSS Custody
- Another tanker fire accident along Suleja-Minna road, five confirmed injured
- Another Nigerian Celebrity, Deacon Famous, loses son
- Angry youths take over Plateau Government House over Killings, violent protests turn bloody
- Plateau Killings: Commissioner of Police sacked with immediate effect
Davido reaffirms ownership of private jet, says ‘Air OBO’ is intact
Popular Singer, Davido, has taken to the social media to announce that his private jet is intact to quench rumours that he was lying about its purchase.
About a month ago, the hip-hop star had showed off papers of the jet he called ‘Air OBO’, but many of his fans did not believe him.
The self-acclaimed Omo baba olowo referred to the issue again when one of his Twitter followers asked him about Air OBO.
“E dey ground yakata… but as dem no wan gree say we get , us sef gree say we no get.”, he noted in Pidgin English. This means that he has, however, yet to give details about the model of the jet and the amount he bought it.