- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
According to insiders, Daniel reportedly drowned in a pool yesterday. A quick check on D’banj’s Instagram page showed beautiful photos of his father and son moment with Daniel.
While we still await a statement from the singer, it should be recalled that he held a secret wedding with his girlfriend Didi, at a low key ceremony both in Lagos and Abuja. Dbanj in a recent comment had said that his marital status was no body’s business.
View this post on Instagram
Dbanj’s 1-yr-old son drowns . . In a very sad turn of events, singer Dbanj and his wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow, today, lost their son, Daniel. . . Daniel Oyebanjo III who turned one last May, is said to have died after drowning at Dbanj’s ikoyi residence this afternoon. His remains has been moved to a morgue at GRA, Ikeja. . . We got the information around 6pm today but had to hold on to it till we get confirmation from the dad who is currently in the U.S. He has just reacted to the news. Our thoughts are with him.
“My marriage is my business and it is none of your business. Whether I am married or not, mind your business. If you ever see a wedding ring on my finger, fine, but if you don’t, fine.”
“The truth about it is that it is very important to know what you want as a brand. As a brand, I wanted to focus on the business side and keep my family and private life, private and concentrate on CREAM.”
He further added that he kept his marriage secret because he did not want the complications, and attention of a celebrity relationship.
“I decided to keep my marriage to Didi a secret because based on experience, relationships like this get mixed with media hypes and speculations and then it becomes complicated,” he said.
“You know the pressure to get married was this high and mum told me she wanted to see the girl I was dating and would want to marry. I told her that there was this babe and we didn’t want to marry yet but she insisted that she was the one for me that we should have a small ceremony and the rest is history. I’m glad I listened to her” he said.