- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
According to reports, sources close to the couple revealed that Daniel was playing with a couple of family friends who paid them a visit at their residence in Ikoyi Lagos on Sunday, June 24th when the boy wandered away into the backyard where he fell into the pool.
His mother who left the boy with grown kids believing that they are capable of taking care of him later learned that the boy body was found inside the pool.
He was rushed to the hospital in an unconscious state where he was certified dead.
As at the time of this report, his father was in Los Angeles California for the 2018 BET Awards.
READ: Did you know late ‘Daniel the 3rd’ had 18k followers? All you need to know about @danieldthird
The body of the late infant has been transferred to the mortuary.