- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
A CCTV footage of the moment Dj Arafat bike had a collision with the car in the accident that killed him, has surfaced on the internet.
In the video, the deejay was captured earlier on his bike, by another biker making special stunts while at high speed.
He, however, lost control of the bike at a junction when a car driving from the other side of the road crossed him. It was already late for him to make a maneuver at that moment and he went right on the fender of the car.
He was plunged over the car and landed at the front.
The singer reportedly died the next day at the hospital he was rushed to.
According to reports, the musician drove his motorbike into a car which is said to be owned by a lady who also doubles as a radio presenter. Her name is Denise Laffafiette.
Since the singer’s death, lots of messages and tributes have been pouring in from several Africa celebrities. Top among them is Nigerian superstar Davido who promised to always be there for the family of the singer.