- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
Popular Nigerian actress and video vixen Cossy Ojiakor was recently at her hometown in Anambra state to bid her late mum, Dr Joy Chinyelu Ojiakor, aged 55, the final goodbye.
Recall that previously gathered that the fair skinned actress opened up about the death of her mother in a post shared on her official social media page.
Cossy expressed that her mum broken her heart by taking an early exit from the world and causing her to cry even when she tries to stay strong.
However, recent photos shared by the actress suggest that she has finally accepted the doing of the lord and instead invested time in giving her late mum a befitting burial.
In a lengthy caption that accompanied her post, Cossy expressed her sincere gratitude and appreciation to everyone that came out to support her.
Check out photos below: