- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
According to Mrs. Grace Williams who shared her testimony at Living Faith Church (Winners Chapel) branch in Jimeta, Adamawa State; God of Bishop Oyedepo raised her child.
Read the testimony as shared on the official Facebook page of LFC Yola;
Dead Baby Bounced Back to Life
My daughter returned from school on Thursday 21st June, 2018 safe and sound with no traces of ailment whatsoever. After taking her lunch she decided to sleep, but after long hours of sleep I went to check on her and discovered that she was lifeless.
I quickly raised alarm but all efforts were to no avail. Her body became stiff and cold. All hope was lost. I quickly rushed the baby to the church amidst crying and wailing with the slogan “Operation 615 is blessing and not sorrow”.
The Pastor collected the baby from me and laid her on the altar praying. While the prayer was going on the Resident Pastor kept saying “Jesus the God of my father Bishop Oyedepo do it again”. Miraculously, I suddenly saw my baby moving her body and crying.”
I have come to return all the glory to the God of my father Bishop Oyedepo.
More photos and video of the testimony below…