- Shehu Sani resigns, quits APC, fails to give reasons
- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
At least four hundred Youths have taken to the streets in Jos, the Plateau State capital, protesting the killings of over two hundred people in different Local Government Areas of the state.
The angry youths went round the majors streets of Jos took their protest to Government House ray-field to present their grievances to the Governor.
According to DAILY POST, the protest has now turned bloody as the protesters took over the gates of the Government House, leading to violence and gun shots inside the Government House.
As at press time, the protesters have refused to leave the premises. watch video below.
Can’t see video? Click to watch on Youtube
Be the first to get viral videos, Click Subscribe to our youtube channel