- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
At least four hundred Youths have taken to the streets in Jos, the Plateau State capital, protesting the killings of over two hundred people in different Local Government Areas of the state.
The angry youths went round the majors streets of Jos took their protest to Government House ray-field to present their grievances to the Governor.
According to DAILY POST, the protest has now turned bloody as the protesters took over the gates of the Government House, leading to violence and gun shots inside the Government House.
As at press time, the protesters have refused to leave the premises. watch video below.
Can’t see video? Click to watch on Youtube
Be the first to get viral videos, Click Subscribe to our youtube channel