- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
At least four hundred Youths have taken to the streets in Jos, the Plateau State capital, protesting the killings of over two hundred people in different Local Government Areas of the state.
The angry youths went round the majors streets of Jos took their protest to Government House ray-field to present their grievances to the Governor.
According to DAILY POST, the protest has now turned bloody as the protesters took over the gates of the Government House, leading to violence and gun shots inside the Government House.
As at press time, the protesters have refused to leave the premises. watch video below.
Can’t see video? Click to watch on Youtube
Be the first to get viral videos, Click Subscribe to our youtube channel