- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
7 Career Conversations Good Bosses Have With Their Employees on a Regular Basis You Should Know Today
as someone on the other end of this communication (or lack thereof), making an effort can be the difference between a hard-working and engaged superstar and someone who’s just collecting a paycheck.
Once a month (at least), you should be addressing these important topics to ensure your direct reports are on the right track:
3. “This Is What I Want You to Prioritize…”
Goals shift, strategies change, and its likely when they do your employees will struggle to know what to focus their energies on. When this happens, don’t just explain why it’s happening but also how it’ll affect each individual and whether they need to reorganize their schedule, responsibilities, or priorities.