- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
Some Nigerians have absconded after traveling to Russia for World Cup. According to reports, from journalist Sapele Oghenek, the Nigerians fled into other countries from Russia in order obtain Schengen visa.
Sadly, things didn’t go as planned and two Nigerians ended up dying in the process due to the cold weather while the remaining persons are now calling on the federal government to come to their aid.
In a bid to attain a better life, the group of guys subjected themselves to even worse conditions as they paid N17,000 for a night just to hide themselves so that they won’t be caught by security agents there.
According to the victims, when one’s money finishes, the same foreigners who collected money to protect them from the police, will later expose them to the authorities.
Some Nigerians who can’t afford the money per night, are said to be sleeping on the streets and also begging for money for food.
After suffering the hardship in the past few days, the group of guys who are staying in one room like the prodigal sons are desperately seeking to return home.
They decided to contact the journalist in order to publish their story so that the government will come to their aid.