- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
5 Homemade Remedies That Will Give You The Pink Lips You Have Always Desired
Take a pinch of sugar in a bowl and add few drops of olive oil.Mix it properly.Gently rub the mixture on your lips for 1 minute.Rinse it off with cold water.
3. Ice Massage
Take some ice cubes and wrap in a soft cloth and gently massage to your lips in a circular motion.This revitalizes your lips, keeps it fresh and maintains water balance.
4. Honey massage
Take a drop of honey on your fingertips and slowly massage on the lips in a circular motion.Massage for 5 minutes and then wash your lips with lukewarm water. Honey acts as an excellent natural moisturizer.It soothes and maintains the pinkness of your lips.
5. Proper self-care
While you are working towards using natural products and these simple tips to get you lips to that pink and soft state, maintain proper self-care. Be careful when you take hot and cold liquids as they can burn your lips too. Also remember to take plenty of water, stop smoking and eat fruits.