- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Saraki meets PDP Gov, Nyemson Wike in Rivers State
Senate President Bukola Saraki today paid a visit to a chieftain of PDP and Rivers state governor, Nyesom Wike based on invitation.
Saraki is in Rivers on invitation of the Rivers State Government to commission the Alternative Dual Carriage Way from the Airport to Port Harcourt and East West Road.
Saraki has also laid the foundation stone of the Second Train of the Indorama Eleme Fertilizer Plant project in Eleme Local Government Area of Rivers State.
The Senate President was on Friday cleared of all charges relating to his assets declaration. In his reaction, Saraki reiterated his confidence in the judicial process and the ability of the Judiciary to do justice in all circumstances.
He also expressed gratitude to all Nigerians who have supported him since the case commenced three years ago.
See more photos from the visit below.