- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
Saraki meets PDP Gov, Nyemson Wike in Rivers State
Senate President Bukola Saraki today paid a visit to a chieftain of PDP and Rivers state governor, Nyesom Wike based on invitation.
Saraki is in Rivers on invitation of the Rivers State Government to commission the Alternative Dual Carriage Way from the Airport to Port Harcourt and East West Road.
Saraki has also laid the foundation stone of the Second Train of the Indorama Eleme Fertilizer Plant project in Eleme Local Government Area of Rivers State.
The Senate President was on Friday cleared of all charges relating to his assets declaration. In his reaction, Saraki reiterated his confidence in the judicial process and the ability of the Judiciary to do justice in all circumstances.
He also expressed gratitude to all Nigerians who have supported him since the case commenced three years ago.
See more photos from the visit below.