- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Boyfriend use Ondo Ex-deputy governor’s daughter for money ritual; Corpse found under his bed
Adenike Khadijat, the daughter of former deputy governor of Ondo State found dead under the bed of Adeyemi Alao who is allegedly her boyfriend.
The house of immediate past Deputy Governor of Ondo State, Alhaji Lasisi Olugbenga Oluboyo has been thrown into morning after his daughter, Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo, was found dead at her boyfriend’s house in Akure today July 8th.
Oluboyo, who was a final year student of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko, was found dead in the house of Adeyemi Alao, popularly known as Q.S.
Femi Joseph, the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Ondo command told the News Agency of Nigeria that the incident is being investigated.
“It is not a rumour but it is a fact that the young lady was found dead this morning and it is saddening and very unfortunate. We are on it and trying to get some facts but the Commissioner of Police will brief the press about the details in another 48 hours,” Joseph said.
A tweet by Bolanle. C Victoria @bolaNLee_c said; “Miss Adenike, daughter of the immediate past Deputy Gov of Ondo State, Alhaji Oluboyo has been found dead under the bed of her boyfriend in Akure.”