- Minimum wage: N30,000 will lead us to bankruptcy, says Governors
- Biafra: Court orders Senator Abaribe, 2 others to pay N100m each for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu
- Anambra State Assembly Speaker, Rita Maduagwu impeached
- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
- ASUU kick off indefinite strike
- Ojukwu’s first son, Debe Ojukwu is dead, Bianca reacts
- November 6 Indefinite Strike: Court stops NLC, TUC, adjourns case
- Nigeria Army discovers illegal security training camp in Taraba
Three persons including two lovers were killed in a ghastly Power bike accident along Aba Road, Port Harcourt, yesterday night.
According to an eyewitness, the couple were on a speed power bike when the third person tried to cross the road. In attempt to avoid him, the bike crashed killing three of them.
“…..im sø bitterhed……..wat a life….this Tragedy…just happened now……..pls if u can recognise any of them pls do well to contact their people…………chai!!!!! …..Close To Bori Camp ABA Road….Portharcourt………..just…..now…..they were on speed Power Bike….while..the Fat guy….wants to cross without…looking.